Your voice is your most importantly tool as a podcaster... so how do you get the most out of it?
We're joined by Ian Brannan - radio presenter, producer, podcaster, and multiple award-winning voiceover (seriously, he's on EVERYTHING!) - to talk all things VOICE.
- How does he prepare for voice work?
- What's the best way to warm up your voice?
- How do you get over that 'I hate the sound of my own voice' hurdle?
- How should you take care of your voice?
- What are the things we should or shouldn't do to help take care of our voice?
- And loads of tips on how to get the best out of your voice
Find out more about Sound Media at wearesoundmedia.com
Find Ellie at linkedin.com/in/elliecodling